Financially Prudent, Business Minded, and Investment Focused with Joe DiSanto was hosted by Joe Evangelisti. Joe is a High Performance – Coach with over 5,000 hours of coaching experience under his belt.
He has worked with clients from around the US, including high level real estate investors, entrepreneurs, and business professionals and they all come to him for one reason: Life-Changing Transformation. Joe’s motivation to see people succeed in life and business is unmatched. The Legacy Blueprint is meant to be an interactive place for you to learn and grow.
For today's episode, Joe is joined by Joe DiSanto who has been successful in multiple different avenues of life such as owning post-production studios that work on award winning documentaries, to investing millions into real estate projects.
The two of them discuss…
- How Joe went from getting a Fine Art degree to running his own post-production company.
- The risks that come with development deals and the cash needed upfront.
- The different types of people in life that either take the chances to be great or sit back and let things come their way.
- How business owners can grow their net worth.
- Why diversification in life and in business is one of the most important things you should have right now.
Check out Joe's website playlouder.com where you'll be able to find tons of free teachings on multiple business topics and also case studies on all of his real estate deals.
You can also reach out to him on his LinkedIn!